Thursday, April 12, 2007

Read this if you don't think these schools will lie to you!

This is a declaration from a former employee of Crown College. In it, this woman details how they mislead, deceived, and just plain lied to students, lied to their accreditation board, and lied to the Dept of Education. She filed a complaint with the ACCSCT also, Crown College's accreditor.

I am getting my education about how NOT to get an education. I wonder if anyone from the Department of Education even cares about the way they do business? I doubt it. They get their money back from the students so it's no skin off their noses if they are taken for a few million now and then.

http://www.crowncollegelawsuits.com/

Can someone please tell me if anyone who attended Crown College in Tacoma ever got a decent job in their field of study without starting over at another school?

No comments: